1. AisleBuyer – AisleBuyer combines cellular self-checkout with sensible shopper functionality, including product barcode scanning that returns data, customer critiques, and tips. AisleBuyer uses a purchaser’s purchasing history to deliver character coupons, offers, and discounts, and it additionally shops a consumer’s receipts and shopper loyalty playing cards. AisleBuyer is one of the first mobile apps that allow customers to use their smartphone as a self-checkout tool, permitting consumers to pay for purchases on their iPhone or Android-based totally phone and absolutely skip the checkout line.
2. BooYAH! MyTown – BooYAH! It is a social net and mobile leisure organization that has taken a recreation-based technique to mobile advertising. Their app, BooYAH! MyTown is a place-based social gaming platform with more than 2.Eight million customers inside the United States. MyTown enables players to test into actual locations, purchase virtual properties, and acquire the lease. MyTown’s product test-in lets players experiment with barcodes of real-world products using the iPhone’s digital camera and free up points and earn virtual MyTown gadgets. BooYAH! MyTown’s is geared towards a younger, stressed person with its integration of tune and social media channels, making it a dynamic platform for adolescents-oriented retailers searching out ways to weave their manufacturers into the app. Brands can also create actual-lifestyles scavenger hunts to grow brand discovery and engagement. BooYAH!’s MyTown is presently available exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch users.
3. eBay Mobile eBay has become certainly one of the largest players within the cellular buying space, and the employer’s international cell sales surpassed $2 billion in 2010. eBay made several key acquisitions inside the remaining couple of years that consists of Critical Path software, a leading cell software developer, and RedLaser, a cell barcode scanning software. They recently purchased Milo.Com, which presents real-time product stock. eBay has blended Milo’s local buying outcomes with RedLaser’s barcode-scanning abilities right into a single utility for both iPhone and Android-primarily based smartphones. With Milo’s integration, buyers using RedLaser can immediately find out, via an unmarried test, which shops close by shops presently have a product in inventory and who has the satisfactory local charge. The combination of RedLaser and Milo provides consumers with instant assessment-buying on the go. eBay’s RedLaser app is available free of charge download on the iTunes App Store and Android Market. Milo neighborhood purchasing effects are to be had straight away on both the iPhone and Android variations and online at Milo.Com. The RedLaser Software Development Kit (SDK), which is already being utilized by extra than 100 third-party iPhone builders and choose outlets, will quickly be had for the Android platform.
Related Articles :
- Cisco CIUS Business and Communications Apps Are Best in Class
- 7 Tips to Get Your CRM Workforce Mobile
- Top Tips on Shopping for Discount Software
- There’s An App For That: Media Programs and Cheaper Alternatives
- What’s the Matter With the Forex market Education and Training?
4. Google Shopper – Google’s Shopper app enables users to apply their smartphone’s digicam to find product facts. The app can spot books, CDs, DVDs, and online game packaging and can test product barcodes to get the right of entry to Google’s product database. The app additionally has voice popularity that allows users to talk about the name of the product they are looking for. Google’s Shopper app stores a user’s records without delay on a person’s smartphone, so product and fee information are continually available even supposing there is no mobile provider available. The app includes a browser to visit a store’s internet site and discover the closest location. It consists of social media access to Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, and instantaneous messaging. Google’s Shopper app is to be had for Apple’s iPhone and Android-primarily based smartphones.
5. JiWire Compass – JiWire Compass is a place-based, totally cell advertising platform that mixes actual-time product statistics and the availability of extra services such as a Concierge service that enables users to discover the vicinity of the nearest store and reserve a product for select-up. JiWire’s platform shall we advertisers identify and supply commercials to target audience segments based on a person’s bodily area while taking the venue type and emblem into consideration. The Compass platform additionally lets in outlets to integrate their product catalogs. Compass presently provides an extra than 3 million precise merchandise throughout the U.S. From over 200,000 stores and product manufacturers. Compass is presently available for Apple’s iPhone and iPad platforms.
6. Placecast – Placecast’s ShopAlerts is a choose-in, area-based, totally mobile advertising and marketing answer that delivers targeted facts custom-designed for every consumer primarily based on their area, time, and consumer preferences. Placecast’s services enable shops through increasing they’re attain and growing local foot visitors to physical shops. ShopAlerts is obtainable as a white-label cellular advertising answer that lets outlets create custom-branded apps that hook up with their clients through SMS messages and thru social networks inclusive of Facebook and Twitter. Once a user’s ShopAlerts is activated, the service automatically indicators clients approximately a brand’s nearby sales, special occasions, or other applicable records-based totally on their location.
7. Point Inside – Point Inside offers indoor vacation spot maps for predominant shops and airports across the USA and Canada. Point Inside’s maps, we could users speedy find shops, gates, kiosks, restrooms, elevators, escalators, and other guest offerings in more than 800 malls and airports. The app is to be had for Apple’s iPhone and Android-primarily based smartphones. Point Inside’s app allows stores to pressure additional foot site visitors utilizing providing unique offers and reductions in conjunction with place records.
8. Shopkick – Shopkick’s cellular app is to be had for Apple’s iPhone and Android-primarily based devices and affords purchasers with rewards and offers absolutely for on foot into shops, for scanning merchandise, and for signing up their friends. Shopkick’s concept combines social media sharing with on-the-spot area-primarily based rewards that assist stores build buzz and client loyalty. Shopkick customers gather “kickbacks” and bonus gives via checking in at collaborating stores and scanning product barcodes at foremost US outlets that encompass Macy’s, Crate & Barrel, American Eagle Outfitters, Best Buy, Target, Simon Malls, Wet Seal, and The Sports Authority. Shopkick users may even donate their kickbacks praise points to charitable causes.
9. Sundrop Mobile’s Reward Card Wallet – Sundrop Mobile’s Reward Card Wallet enables clients to shop loyalty playing cards statistics on their Apple iPhone or Android-primarily based cell tool. Sundrop Mobile’s offerings encompass push notifications that can handle grow foot traffic to taking part in shops with the capability to broadcast unique gives and offers to clients through SMS when they may be nearby. Reward Card Wallet is location-conscious and permits the purchaser to test for deals near their region, which function deals from traders in addition to Groupon, Living Social, and other offerings.
When purchasers download Reward Card Wallet, their current loyalty memberships robotically seem inside the software as part of their registration process. Adding extra loyalty playing cards together with grocery, comfort, motor membership, etc. It easily finished the usage of a smartphone’s barcode scanner. When users make their next saving go to, they display their cellphone’s display screen to a cashier. The cashier can then experiment with the on-screen barcode representation in their plastic loyalty card. Reward Card Wallet frees purchasers from holding more than one praise card and helps shops increase participation and effectiveness of loyalty card packages.
10. WHERE Deal Alerts – WHERE Deal Alerts is a decide-in, vicinity-based, totally cellular advertising solution that promises personalized indicators for coupons and cut-price offers to users’ cellphones based on their preferences and vicinity. Customers that opt-in to WHERE’s provider can install a user profile that permits the service to ship automated Deal Alerts via text message. Consumers absolutely pick out proximity, a day of the week, time of day, and content classes, including restaurants and buying, and WHERE will automatically ship coupons thru SMS primarily based on possibilities. Services enable extra than four million mobile users to discover, store, and percentage nearby locations on their cellular device by recommending the maximum relevant content and integrating cash-saving special offers from nearby traders.