While Blogspot’s default themes are nice enough, most bloggers could, as an alternative, customize their blogs to represent what they’re blogging approximately correctly. Fortunately, the Blogger control panel offers a way to speedy install Blogger templates.
Finding a Blogger Template
Many internet sites provide free or paid templates for Blogspot accounts. Performing a search for “blogger templates” will turn up masses of internet sites that you could browse to find a template. Blogger templates commonly come in the form of XML documents. Sites that offer Blogger templates normally have a download link to permit you to shop the template on your PC. After you have got saved the template XML record, putting in a Blogger template involves following those steps:
1) log in to your Blogger account. If you do not but have a Blogger account, you will want to create one. Blogger bills are free, and the handiest require an email cope with to get started.
2) Click on the “Layout” hyperlink corresponding to the weblog for that you need to install a new template.
3) From the Layout tab, click on on the “Edit HTML” hyperlink. This will take you to the screen that lets you upload the XML report from your computer representing the Blogger template you are installing.
4) Click the “Browse” button at the top of the page. Using the browse window, discover the XML record in your new template. Select the XML record, and click “Open.” The browse window will appear near. Now click on “Upload” to install your new template.
5) If your new template becomes established without any issues, you may see a message that announces, “Your adjustments have been a store.” Followed by a hyperlink to view your up to date blog. Click on the hyperlink to verify that your new template is running the manner you expect it to.
Installing a brand new Blogger Template is a smooth project, and it can be accomplished in only some minutes. Blogger templates are in XML layout and in contrast to WordPress Themes, which can be in PHP. A Blogger template is an XML file in assessment to a WordPress theme that may include image folders, feature folders, and several PHP files. You do not need an FTP or Cpanel to transfer the XML report because you may do the transfer for your Blogger Dashboard. To install a new template, log in to your Blogger account at blogger.Com.
Click on Layout =>Edit HTML.
There are alternatives on the Edit HTML page to install your new template. You can either upload from a vicinity on your laptop or simply reproduction the XML code and paste it within the Edit HTML field. The add alternative is recommended—backup your energetic template before intending via clicking on Download Template. If whatever is going incorrect along with your new template installation, you could, without difficulty, retrieve your previous template.
Click on browse in and discover the stored new template, then add. Blogger might also spark off you that one or greater widgets may be lost if you proceed with the setup. Proceed anyway. Click on the shop on the Edit HTML box or Preview to preview the template earlier than completing the installation. The new blogger subject matter will replace the former template, and it can be considered for your weblog immediately.